We want to hear your thoughts and welcome comments on all blog posts, please take a look at the process and guidelines below to find out more about how your comments are checked, approved and published.
Posting a comment
- All comments will be checked against the guidelines below before being approved and
appearing on the site.
- Comments won’t be edited but will be reviewed by a member of the communications team.
- If a comment doesn’t follow the guidelines, for example uses offensive language, it will not be
- The team aim to review each comment within two working days of submission. If your
comment doesn’t appear after that time, or is subsequently removed, it means that the team
feel it doesn’t comply with the guidelines below.
- be respectful of others who use this site
- stay on topic and do not add unrelated content
- keep comments concise
- do not use language that is offensive, inflammatory or provocative (this includes, but is not
limited to, swearing and obscene or vulgar comments)
- do not break the law (this includes libel, condoning illegal activity and contempt of court)
- please do not post personal information, such as home addresses or personal phone
- do not make any commercial endorsement or promotion of any product, service or publication
not relevant to the discussion
- do not use this site for party political purposes